Throughout our lives we communicate with people for different purposes: to get to know each other better, to expand useful contacts, to get a service, to sell goods and many other things.
Nonviolent communication is the kind of communication that should be applied in absolutely all spheres. It is the key to a successful, effective and healthy relationship between two people in different directions – from business to friendship.
Nonviolent communication is about how to convey to each other their desires, feelings, not turning communication into a one-sided dialogue, remaining in a respectful position regarding your partner.
After the training on non-violent communication you:
- Learn how to communicate in a healthy way;
- You will be able to express your emotions through self-messages, and not through verbal outbursts with bright colors;
- Learn to gently assert personal boundaries;
- Get rid of unconscious emotional violence toward other people;
- Learn non-judgmental observation.